3 Ways to Thank a Teacher for Teacher Appreciation Week
It’s almost #TeacherAppreciationWeek (May 4-8). Traditionally Teacher Appreciation Week is the first full week in May, and whew, are we appreciative of teachers this spring.
1. Ask your child what they miss most or post about your own memories about your favorite childhood teacher. Simply post @ResilientEdu and use the hashtag #ToMyTeacher.
2. Then, similar to the popular rainbow or bear hunt drawings, download one of two printables for kids to fill out and hang in your home windows giving a shout out to your beloved teachers. Or your kids can create one of their own. Share photos @ResilientEdu and use the hashtag #ToMyTeacher.
3. And as a thank you, we are running a free SWEEPSTAKES! Teachers, simply sign up to enter to win one of six prize packs. Parents, enter too and gift the prize to your chosen teacher:
- Grand prize (1): DonorsChoose fulfillment ($500) + course access to the SHARE Professional Learning platform
- Runner-up prizes (5): DonorsChoose fulfillment ($100) + course access to the SHARE Professional Learning platform