Keeping Up the Routine for Kindergarteners
Editor’s note: Learning in the Time of Coronavirus is a multi-part video interview series where, in each episode, we interview folks with a unique perspective on how Covid-19 is affecting education across the world – and how we can keep learning in spite of it.
Adam Keeling, Kindergarten Teacher – better known affectionately as Mr. K – joins us to talk about his YouTube channel, where he’s uploading daily videos to keep his young students learning in West Virginia. Tune in to our interview and check out Mr. K’s YouTube channel!
Learning in the Time of Coronavirus
See all of our interviews from the Learning in the Time of Coronavirus video interview series:
- Research tells you one thing, your emotions tell you something different
- Teaching from home: “You have to have some adult facilitation.”
- Turn off the news!
- How do I capture the presence of my classroom, online?
- Following up with Tabitha, “Teaching from home.”
- Education is changing. How am I going to change with it?
- Staying Resilient: The Simple Pleasures
- Across Borders: A Multi-Cultural Perspective on Responses to COVID-19
- Keeping Up the Routine for Kindergarteners
- Making Social-Emotional Learning Tangible for Students — At a Distance
- How Instructional Design Can Help Us Teach Online
- Creating "Caroline Conquers Her Corona Fears"